Pride Mobile is a mobile banking service that allows Pride customers to transfer funds between Pride and mobile money, check their bank account balance & recent transactions, and pay for goods directly from their bank account as detailed below:
Transfer your funds between pride and mobile money
Dial *250# to move money between your Pride account and Airtel or MTN Mobile Money account to deposit or withdraw respectively.
Move funds from mobile money to your Pride account (*185# for Airtel menu and *165# for MTN menu)
Move funds from your Pride account to mobile money (*250#)
- Account Balance: To check your balance, select ‘Account Bal’. You will receive an SMS with your account information.
- Mini Statement: To check your recent account activity, select ‘Mini Stmt’. You will receive an SMS with your last five transactions.
- Funds Transfer: To transfer money from your Pride account to another Pride account, select ‘Funds Transfer’ and follow the prompts.
- Airtime: To purchase airtime for MTN, Airtel, UTL and Orange directly from your Pride account, select ‘Airtime’ and follow the prompts.
- Utilities: To pay for utilities like electricity, pay TV subscription, internet and more, select ‘Utilities’ and follow the prompts
- School Fees: To pay school fees, select ‘School Fees’ and follow the prompts
- Pay Merchants: Feature to be activated soon.
- Change Pin: To change your PIN, select ‘Change pin’. Please note that you will need to enter your current PIN. If you don’t know your PIN, please contact your branch or the phone number on the back of this brochure.
How do I register?
Register for free at any Pride branches. After submitting your application, you should receive an SMS with your Pride Mobile PIN within 24 hours marking the end of the registration process. Dial *250# to start transacting.
How to register for pride mobile
What do I need to register?
- If you are an existing Pride customer, you will need a copy of your ID or Pride Savings card and a registered Airtel or MTN SIM.
- If you are a new customer, you will need 1 Passport Photo, a valid ID (National ID, LC ID & LC Letter, NSSF card, Passport, Financial Card, Driving Permit, Employee ID with employer letter), a minimum of 5,000/= (or 12,000/= with an ATM Card), and a registered Airtel or MTN SIM.