Donation of assistive devices to National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
Donation of sanitary items and food stuffs to Kigo inmates.The donations alleviated the sanitary conditions at the prison.
Donation of foodstuffs to Mukisa Foundation of the disabled. The donation went a long way in feeding the children during the festive season.
Donation of sunscreens to albinism Umbrella Association
As a responsible corporate citizen that puts the well being of its customers and communities at the centre of its operations, Pride supported a number of CSR causes in 2018. Key activities supported included the following;
- A financial contribution was made towards Elias Okiror's heart surgery. The 9 months old infant was diagnosed with a heart condition, and needed surgery in India.
- Donation of a 50 seater tent to the Accidents and emergency section of Mulago Referral Hospital to provide shelter for patients that await treatment.
- Donation of branded dustbins and handwashers to support the "SORTED" campaign, whose goal was to promote sanitation and proper waste disposal in Nakawa division.
- Donation of 160 packets of reusable sanitary pads to "Raising Up Hope for Uganda".
- Through the activity, the institution supported the girl child in a campaign to keep girls in school.
- Donation of branded dustbins, and cleaning implements including gloves, brooms, gumboots, rakes, spades and wheelbarrows to the Kibiri Town Council in support of better hygiene.
- Donation of cleaning materials to Mama Theresa Babies Home. The visiting staff actively took part in feeding the babies at the home.
- Donation of branded mattresses to Hamurwa Health Center 4 in Kabale district.With this donation, the health center is able to accommodate more patients in the rooms.
- Donation of branded dustbins and cleaning materials to Virika Hospital in FortPortal district.
- Donation of 15 branded blankets to Kyamuhunga Health center 3 in Ishaka town. The blankets will improve the well-being of patients who seek services at this establishment.
- Donation of a branded 3000 litter tank to Kazo Health Center 4- Kiruhura. The tank helped alleviate the water storage challenges at the Health center.
- Donation of a branded water tank to Lira College School. Through the activity, Pride was able to contribute to the school's sanitation.
- Donation of sanitary items and foodstuff to SOS Children's villages.
- The donations fostered a health living environment to the SOS beneficiaries living in the three establishments of Gulu, Entebbe and Kakiiri.
- Donation of sunscreens to Vitiligo Association Of Uganda.
- Donation of branded curtains to Oli Health Center. The curtains were meant to foster privacy at the health facility.