“Access your assets without paying at once”
This loan enables customers to acquire their desired assets without paying for them all at once. Pride finances the acquisition of assets that generate income and the assets financed form part of the security for the loan.
What do I need to get a MAFL loan?
- Own contribution at least 20% of the cost of the asset.
- Have a saving account with Pride.
Benefits of a MAFL loan
- Pride contributes up to 80% of the Assets’ cost thereby making it easy for clients to acquire assets.
- The asset bought forms part or all of the security required.
- Quick processing and disbursement
- Available to both existing and new clients.
- The asset bought is able to supplement your income or save client an expense, hence increasing growth of revenues.
- Clients are insured against death and disability.
- Pride can finance assets of low cost as UGX 200,000 which enable low income earners to access such assets.
- Repayment period up to 36 months.
- The loan Can be taken alongside another loan type.