This is an account for children below 18 years of age at very attractive interest rates. The account is opened and operated by parents/ guardians in trust of the children.
What do I need to open a Minors’ Account?
- Minimum opening balance of 5,000/=.
- 1 passport photograph for the child.
- 2 passport photographs for the parent/ guardian
- ID photocopy for the parent/ guardian
Benefits of Minors’ Account
- Opening amount as low as 5,000/=.
- One free withdrawal per month
- Earn tiered interest of up to 3% p.a on the child’s savings.
- Assured security for your money.
- Opportunity to save for the minors’ school fees and other requirements.
- Wide network of branches