This loan enables a parent or guardian or student to access funds to clear school fees at once and pay later in manageable installments.
What do I need to get a School Fees Loan?
- Have a saving account with Pride
- Should be a resident within 50km radius from any Pride branch.
- Documentation evidence of school fees payment e.g. admission letter/ institution bank slip and student identity card where either is applicable.
- Have adequate security e.g. Land, motor vehicles or chattels such as House hold or business assets.
Benefits of Pride School Fees Loan
- Repayment period of up to 6 months.
- A combination of security options.
- Affordable interest rates
- Offered to both new and existing clients on an individual basis.
- Customers can access the loan even if they have other running loans with Pride so long as they have the capacity to service both loans